Hello there. Before I could finish the translation of the Book of Romans from English to Nuer, I have a question. Perhaps this is your question too. Have you ever wondered why God seems to choose some and leave some people out? This is one of the most controversial kind of topic since Christendom!
Read Romans 9:10-13 – why did God chose Jacob and rejects Esau? Well, Muslims will tell you a different story anyway. As a believer in Jesus Christ, I also find it hard to understand Paul’s arguments about salvation.
- Is it true that God has chosen some people leaving some people out?
- Will God be really just by doing this?
- Was Paul running away from answering the question?
- How did Paul know the mind of God?
- How can we understand this as Christians?
- How can we explain this to atheists for example?
Please take time to give your answers below this post. May God bless you all.